Activities at Chapmans Peak Hotel, Hout Bay
Whether its a for a conference or banquet, intimate getaway or beach side family break, Chapmans Peak Hotel has everything in place for a great Cape Town holiday. Sun, sea and sand, views to write home about and wonderful food too!
Conferences and banqueting
For a stimulating and productive meeting, this conference venue in Hout Bay will enhance any event. The beautiful environment and excellent facilities inspire team-building and well being, just 20 minutes from the city and 45 minutes from Cape Town International Airport.
There are 3 rooms to choose from for a variety of functions including: Team Building events, Product Launches, Cocktail Parties, Presentations, Weddings and special celebrations. Stationary is provided for meetings, other equipment can be arranged. Secure parking and supervised parking is available. High-speed internet and a Business Centre will assist delegates and guests.
- Sentinel Room 30 to 100 guests
- Mountain Room 10 to 20 guests
- Palm Room 5 to 15 guests
The hotel is perfectly positioned on famous Chapmans Peak Drive with stunning views of the lovely long sandy beach and harbour. The restaurant specialises in seafood and steaks.
- Restaurant and popular al-fresco terrace
- Cigar bar and lounge
- Swimming pool (end 2008), fitness facility
- Restaurant and Bar, Wine Boutique and Deli next door
Sightseeing and activities
Hout Bay is in a scenic valley with a lovely village atmosphere and plenty to do. Apart from Hout Bay beach there are many others stretching along the Atlantic Coast toward Sea Point such as Llandudno, Sandy Bay, Camps Bay and Clifton. Going in the other direction on the other side of Chapmans Peak there is Noordhoek, Boulders Beach, Fish Hoek and Muizenberg.
- Kirstenbosch Gardens / Sunset Concerts 15 minute drive
- Local restaurants and shops local (walking distance)
- Cape Point Nature Reserve 30 minute drive
- Sunday Market local (walking distance)
- Constantia Wine Route 15 minute drive
- Art Galleries local (walking distance)
- Cycling / Mountain Biking from site
- Seal Island cruises 5 minute drive
- Chapmans Peak Drive from hotel
- Hout Bay Harbour 5 minute drive
- V&A Waterfront 30 minute drive
- Table Mountain 20 minute drive
- Township Tours 5 minute drive
- Fishing Charter 5 minute drive
- World of Birds 5 minute drive
- Horse Riding 2 minute drive
- Water sports 5 minute drive
- Hiking from site
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|