Things to do at Paternoster Seaside Cottages, Cape West Coast
A Cape West Coast holiday here offers many activities like adventurous water sports, dolphin and penguin watching, beach activities and artistic opportunities. Wine routes, day trips and a nature reserve nearby provide interesting outings.
Paternoster is one of the last traditional fishing villages on the West Coast and certainly, the most romantic and peaceful place on this scenic and wonderful coastline. There are many memorable things to do year round on a Cape West Coast holiday.
The world famous flower season is from August to October when wild flowers transform the landscape into a breathtaking carpet of floral colours. The area boasts 1 200 indigenous plant species.
- Adventurous water sports
- Long beach walks on endless untouched sandy white beaches
- Fresh fish from local fishermen at the beach (early morning)
- Visit local restaurants for seafood or prepare your own
- Whale and Dolphin watching (July – December)
- Horse riding on the beach
- Cosy fires and delicious West Coast red wine in the winter
- Cape Columbine Nature Reserve (picnics and spring flowers)
- The light house at Titiesbaai (last of its kind)
- The West Coast Fossil Park
- West Coast Wine Routes
- Day trips to Darling, Langebaan Saldanha, Vredenburg and more
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|